Barack Obama and John McCain have proven the failure of American politics. Between the two of these puppets, they've spent more time clubbing each other over their past associations than anything else. No one is addressing the Federal Reserve and the validity of the IRS. No one is talking about a sound monetary policy that isn't controlled by private banks. No one is talking about anything innovative to restructure America for future growth and prosperity. What the American people ARE hearing from these candidates and the mainstream media is a lot of noise and drama. They are distractions (but great money makers for the mainstream media).
However, there's a lot of talk about energy policy. There's a lot of talk about tax cuts for the middle class. There's a lot of talk about education. I would agree that all of these things are important, but the first point of business should be the restructuring of America's core foundation. This is the real change America truly needs.
Real change can be summed up in the following points:
1. The immediate withdrawal of troops from the Middle East. This isn't a war of winning. It's a war of greed, oil and power. We're spending $10 Billion per month in Iraq. It's pointless. We have no business there other than to protect our interests in the Middle East's vast natural resources. The puppeteers are not happy that THEY are not in control of those resources and they will stop at nothing to seize such control.
2. The immediate firing of the Federal Reserve board. Ben Bernanke and the rest of his puppets should be sent on a permanent vacation. Soon after, the Fed should be dissolved and forgotten about forever. However, prior to such dissolution of a worthless and fraudulent entity (which was created and ratified in secret), we need to identify a new method for money creation and distribution that is free of the influence of private bankers, corrupt politicians and other decision makers.
3. The immediate dissolution of the IRS. Year after year, time after time, the IRS cannot produce substantial evidence that its gargantuan tax code explicitly states the American people are required to pay taxes. What is the IRS tax code, anyway? It's a lot of fluff filled with legalese to scare and torture free Americans into giving away their hard earned wages to a fraudulent entity.
While I am not a fan of any form of taxation, a flat-rate national sales tax would do more for the American people than a worthless and fiscally irresponsible entity such as the IRS.
4. The immediate end of race-based policies, programs and classifications in favor of a merit-based society. Race is a hideous concept which has divided America since its beginning. The solution to race is for it not to exist in the first place. Unfortunately, few Americans are willing to consider the validity of race and its origins. This is a grave challenge to overcome and will require years of education to have any real progress toward realizing a difference. A merit-based America will remove quotas, preferences and discrimination from the heart of our society.
5. The immediate implementation of a citizen oversight committee in Washington. Washington politicians have proven hundreds of times that they do not listen to their constituents. The mammoth $700 Billion bailout package ("Investor Insurance") is a perfect example. This committee should have the authority to overrule decisions which are deemed 'harmful, impractical and ill-sighted' by America's government and representatives. This country can no longer afford to be 'represented' by reckless decision making in Washington.
6. The dissolution of a two-party system. Americans deserve a greater choice in politics. We need to encourage the adoption of a multi-party system which is designed to thwart preferential treatment and corruption in Washington, the media, etc.
7. A restructuring of American government. A multi-party system is a great start, but we must also consider the current structure of our government and how it has failed the people. We must break through the facade of our current government and work toward revamping what government should be in America. We need to rethink governing, regulation, laws and more.
Frankly, we should wipe the slate clean and start over with something new and fresh for the 21st century. It is this point of change that could truly become a defining for not only America, but the entire world.
8. Give lobbyists and special interests the boot in Washington. Lobbyists are responsible for some of the most crooked policies coming out of Washington. They've had their fun, made their millions, and gotten away with bloody murder (literally). They should be booed and pushed aside to make room for a citizen renaissance in Washington and America.
In the end, the new America should really be about the people. If I were old enough to run for President, I'd be running a campaign that's built around the idea of a citizen renaissance. That's real change.